“a podcast meant to explore what it means to be a crafty ass female in the world today, and encourage, support, + cheer on each one of you that identify as such”
“the first and longest running podcast about design”.
“each episode reunites an artist and producer to talk about the highlights of their collaboration in the studio.”
“working from home productivity tips”.
Porterfield is a content marketer and covers topics, particularly social media.
- Authored one of those big yellow “Dummies” books all about Facebook.
- Named by Forbes as one of the Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers
- Can’t get enough of The Real Housewives.
- Embarrassingly obsessed with my dog, Scout.
- Can be found playing Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin” on repeat.