Read the following to understand the process of being booked and paid by a client if you’re a freelancer.
- After you’ve posted an offer (service) on your profile, your offer can be booked by a client at any time. The following steps also apply if your application for a wish has been accepted by a client.
- You will be notified when you are booked by both email and push notification. Your email notification will also tell you next steps, so be sure to read them carefully.
- Once booked, you can find your ongoing booking in your Bookings dashboard. The ‘in progress’ status means you can begin work. Be sure to chat with your client to give regular updates and ask questions!
Reminder: Do not ask for off-platform payments, as this will result in a permanent ban from Wishu. This is in place to avoid putting the client at risk for fraudulent payment requests.
- When you’re finished with your work, you must request the client to tap “Complete” on their booking. They can find this on their Bookings dashboard.
- Once the booking has been marked as ‘complete’, your payment will then be sent directly to your Wishu wallet found on your profile.
- You can then choose to withdraw your funds to your bank account. This process takes 1-3 working days (24 hours if you’re already ID verified).