Time needed: 10 minutes.
Get involved in a project by applying to a project brief. Project briefs are created by clients to find roles for a creative project. If you believe you suit the requirements listed, then you may apply. Before doing so, we recommend to take a look at the following steps. You need to be a freelancer in order to apply for project briefs.
- You need to have a full Wishu profile in order to be able to apply to project briefs
You must have at least 1 service on your profile, 3 portfolio items, have a full bio, professional profile picture, and be ID verified to unlock the ability to apply to project briefs.
- Send an introductory message to your potential client
Before you can begin work, the client must accept you out of a list of other applicants like you. You can start standing out by writing a well thought-out introductory message to your client. Think of your message as a compressed cover letter. Typically an introductory message will include:
– A brief description of your background/skills/experience
– How your experience is relevant to their project
– What unique attribute can you bring to the table
We recommend you read our tips on building an ideal portfolio gallery.